List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 12 2012 9:41pm
Subject:Re: innodb_lock_wait_timeout and replication
View as plain text

Am 12.10.2012 19:58, schrieb Hubert de Donnea:
> I get all your mails for years....could you not help me and suppress my name from
> your contact

what the hell

why do people subscribe to a mailing-list without use
google to understand what a mailing-list is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list

and now read your mail-headers and use the "List-Unsubscribe:"
included in every message of any mailing-list on this world
before you disgrace yourself more

innodb_lock_wait_timeout and replicationMarkus Falb12 Oct
  • RE: innodb_lock_wait_timeout and replicationHubert de Donnea12 Oct
    • Re: innodb_lock_wait_timeout and replicationAndrew Moore12 Oct
    • Re: innodb_lock_wait_timeout and replicationReindl Harald12 Oct