List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Lerer Date:October 10 2012 1:24pm
Subject:Re: Monitoring Sessions
View as plain text
We have tried Oracle tool (MySQL Enterprise Monitor) which allows you to capture and
analyze queries submitted from selected hosts, for a specific time window. The tool and
its user interface were very useful in identifying the volume and heavy queries.
Licensing and (cost) may be an issue. I have not tried the Percona tool. David.