List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anupam Karmarkar Date:October 9 2012 7:37pm
Subject:Monitoring Sessions
View as plain text
Hi All,

How to monitor individual session number of rows selected or updated by sessions, number
of bytes sent and reviewed by session in a given time period, sessions connects runs
command and then disconnects, SHOW GLOBAL STATUS is not helping me in this case as i want
low level session details, there are nearly 50's application server requesting to 1
databases server, which server is generating more traffic need to monitor and what kind
of queries it is firing, binlog file are genrating nearly 7-8 GB daily.

Data trafic we can also get on network level but can we get more details as mention.

--Anupam
Thread
Monitoring SessionsAnupam Karmarkar9 Oct
  • Re: Monitoring SessionsJohan De Meersman10 Oct
    • Re: Monitoring SessionsAnupam Karmarkar10 Oct
      • Re: Monitoring SessionsDavid Lerer10 Oct