List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Catherine Date:October 5 2012 1:00pm
Subject:[Info] Business db
View as plain text
Hi,

As entrepreneurs we are always looking for effective ways to land new clients. By
acquiring new clients, we are able to increase sales, build credibility and grow our
small businesses. There are proven strategies that work for. Email marketing is indeed an
effective and efficient way to market and sell your products and services. It is best and
cheapest way for staying in touch with the customers and building solid relationship with
them. We Help You Achieve Your Sales Growth Objectives.

We provide marketing services such as Opt in Email Database, List Building and Email
Campaign. We are specialized in providing Industry Specific Lists (Healthcare, Chemical,
Finance & Banking, IT Solutions, Manufacturing, etc.)

Please fill in your requirement below and we will revert back to you with details of the
number of email contacts we can provide you.

Target Industry: _____________________________

Target Geography: ___________________________

Target Job Title: _____________________________

Apart from List services, we also Conduct Campaign Service. We have a dedicated team which
takes care of the email campaign, who can assist you in marketing campaign that will
automate most of your manual e-Marketing efforts saving you time and money. We provide
you tracking software for campaign so that you can track the result such as click
through, email response, leads and so on.

Let me know your thoughts and please keep me posted for any additional information. If
possible, refer me to the right person who makes decision on prospect lead generation and
be a part of our incentive program.

Warm regards,
Catherine Thomas
Business Development Coordinator
Campaign Division
(302) 409 0513

Please consider the environment before printing this emailThis e-mail and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information. This e-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the intended recipient.
Therefore, unauthorized use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender by replying to this message and deleting this
e-mail and associated files from any system(s) it may be on. TC:12333PGHY323323 If you do
not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'

Thread
[Info] Business dbCatherine5 Oct
  • RE: [Info] Business dbMartin Gainty5 Oct