List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Keith Murphy Date:October 5 2012 5:02am
Subject:Re: user last activity and log in
View as plain text
One small correction. Init-connect doesn't require a restart of MySQL.  I
was thinking of init-file. So that's even better.

--

Keith Murphy
Senior MySQL DBA
Principal Trainer
Paragon Consulting Services
http://www.paragon-cs.com
850-637-3877

Thread
user last activity and log inAastha4 Oct
  • Re: user last activity and log inList Man4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang4 Oct
  • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
      • Re: user last activity and log inAastha4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inClaudio Nanni4 Oct
      • RE: user last activity and log inRick James4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman5 Oct