List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 4 2012 4:27pm
Subject:Re: user last activity and log in
View as plain text
it does not matter what kind of users

usually each application has it's own datanase and it's
own user, the application makes the connection and
can at this point log whatever you want

using the "general query log" can only be a bad joke
you will log EVERY query and not only logins

again: it is not the job of a RDBMS to waste I/O and
performance with such things - the application as
example could refresh it only once per user-session

the RDBMS would write blindly for each connection

Am 04.10.2012 18:18, schrieb Aastha:
> Yes, i meant DB users.
>
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped
> <mailto:vegivamp@stripped>> wrote:

user last activity and log inAastha4 Oct
  • Re: user last activity and log inList Man4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang4 Oct
  • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
      • Re: user last activity and log inAastha4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inClaudio Nanni4 Oct
      • RE: user last activity and log inRick James4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman5 Oct