List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 4 2012 3:57pm
Subject:Re: user last activity and log in
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl@stripped>
>
> this makes pretty no sense and is NOT the job of a RDBMS
> implement it in your application / db-abstraction-layer

I notice no specification of what kind of users, so I'm assuming DB users. There *is* such
a thing: you can find it in the general query log. Turning that on is a considerable
performance overhead, though, and so is firmly discouraged on production systems.

--
Linux Bier Wanderung 2012, now also available in Belgium!
August, 12 to 19, Diksmuide, Belgium - http://lbw2012.tuxera.be
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inClaudio Nanni4 Oct
      • RE: user last activity and log inRick James4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman5 Oct