List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 4 2012 3:31pm
Subject:Re: user last activity and log in
View as plain text

Am 04.10.2012 17:28, schrieb Aastha:
> I want to find the last time the given list of users logged in.
> Is there any mysql table from where i can retrieve the data or any
> specific sql

no - because this would mean a WRITE QUERY in the mysql-database
for every connection - having a web-application with hundrets
of calls per second would kill the performance

this makes pretty no sense and is NOT the job of a RDBMS
implement it in your application / db-abstraction-layer

user last activity and log inAastha4 Oct
  • Re: user last activity and log inList Man4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang4 Oct
  • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
      • Re: user last activity and log inAastha4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman4 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
    • Re: user last activity and log inClaudio Nanni4 Oct
      • RE: user last activity and log inRick James4 Oct
        • Re: user last activity and log inReindl Harald4 Oct
          • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inKeith Murphy5 Oct
            • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inSinger Wang5 Oct
              • Re: user last activity and log inJohan De Meersman5 Oct