List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nuno Tavares Date:October 3 2012 10:10pm
Subject:Re: need list of country ISO code to demonyms
View as plain text
I don't have it, sorry.

But it took me 10 seconds to copy & paste it to an Excel, so I could
save it as CSV and import it directly to MySQL. Further on, it'd be as
simples as JOIN by name with a table with ISO-to-country-names, which
you can fetch in hundreds of places, such as Wikipedia.

-NT

Em 03-10-2012 22:22, Daevid Vincent escreveu:
> Anyone have a SQL dump or other programmatically useable map of country ISO
> codes to demonyms?
> http://www.geography-site.co.uk/pages/countries/demonyms.html
>
> I can parse the strings I suppose there, but that's not quite as accurate,
> and ripping that out of the HTML page to parse seems painful too.

Thread
need list of country ISO code to demonymsDaevid Vincent3 Oct
  • Re: need list of country ISO code to demonymsNuno Tavares3 Oct
    • RE: need list of country ISO code to demonymsDaevid Vincent3 Oct
      • RE: need list of country ISO code to demonymsDave Stevens3 Oct
      • Re: need list of country ISO code to demonymsNuno Tavares3 Oct