List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karen Abgarian Date:September 28 2012 12:23am
Subject:Re: checking progress of alter table on a MyISAM table
View as plain text
I try to figure out something observing the stats with SHOW STATUS.   There are some
reads, writes, etc that tell something about what is going on.
Looking just at the file sizes is likely going to not tell much about the progress.

If there is a better way to monitor this progress, I would like to know this...