List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Larry Martell Date:September 26 2012 3:51pm
Subject:checking progress of alter table on a MyISAM table
View as plain text
Is there any way to check on the progress of a long running alter
table on a MyISAM table? I know it can be done with an InnoDB table,
but I haven't found a way to do it on with a MyISAM table.
Thread
checking progress of alter table on a MyISAM tableLarry Martell26 Sep
  • RE: checking progress of alter table on a MyISAM tableRick James26 Sep
    • RE: checking progress of alter table on a MyISAM tablehsv27 Sep
      • Re: checking progress of alter table on a MyISAM tableKaren Abgarian28 Sep