List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benjamin Stillman Date:September 24 2012 6:55pm
Subject:Re: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In Mysql
View as plain text
I stand corrected and apologize. Numerous multi-master setup descriptions I've read have
said to set this (including the one linked in the original question). However, as you
said, the entry in the manual clearly says it defaults to 0. Learn something new every
day. Thanks Shawn.

On Sep 24, 2012, at 2:05 PM, "Shawn Green" <shawn.l.green@stripped> wrote:

> replicate-same-server-id = 0

________________________________

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by email, and immediately delete
the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing them. LBI may, for any
reason, intercept, access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or
through, or which is stored on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.
Thread
Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlAdarsh Sharma24 Sep
  • RE: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlBenjamin Stillman24 Sep
RE: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlBenjamin Stillman24 Sep
  • Re: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlShawn Green24 Sep
    • Re: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlBenjamin Stillman24 Sep
      • RE: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlRick James24 Sep
        • Re: Doubt Regd. Circular Replication In MysqlAdarsh Sharma25 Sep