List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rajeev Prasad Date:September 24 2012 2:28pm
Subject:secure user name for MySQL account?
View as plain text
I am considering using cryptic username for accessing and working on a database on my
MySQL installation. can anyone with experience provide some suggestion pl?

in documentation, i only see that it can be 16 char long. how complex it can be? any side
effects/bugs of username complexity? can I use special characters in name?

please advice.

ty.

Thread
secure user name for MySQL account?Rajeev Prasad24 Sep
  • Re: secure user name for MySQL account?Johan De Meersman24 Sep
    • Re: secure user name for MySQL account?Arthur Fuller24 Sep
      • Re: secure user name for MySQL account?Shawn Green24 Sep
        • Re: secure user name for MySQL account?Arthur Fuller24 Sep