List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:September 23 2012 5:35pm
Subject:Re: Mysql cluster installation error
View as plain text
If all you need to transfer is schema, do it the same way you would any
other table type: use mysqldump with the - - no-data option.

On 2012-09-23 1:29 PM, "Aastha" <aastha3@stripped> wrote:

Thanks Nitin.
I specied the location of my.ini while starting the SQL node and it worked
fine.

I have anothe rquestion :
How to connect the cluster and reomte host. And i have to copy a schema
from one Mysql clsuter to another. How do i do that.

Regards,

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Nitin Mehta <ntnmht@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Aastha,
>
> I'm not 10...

Thread
Mysql cluster installation errorAastha23 Sep
  • Re: Mysql cluster installation errorNitin Mehta23 Sep
    • Re: Mysql cluster installation errorAastha23 Sep
      • Re: Mysql cluster installation errorMichael Dykman23 Sep
        • Re: Mysql cluster installation errorAastha23 Sep
Re: Mysql cluster installation errorMichael Dykman23 Sep
RE: Mysql cluster installation errorMartin Gainty24 Sep