List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:September 21 2012 4:18pm
Subject:RE: Risks involved in MyISAM to Innodb
View as plain text
(Apologies to the rare bottom-poster.)

This contains lots of tips on converting from MyISAM to InnoDB:
  http://mysql.rjweb.org/doc.php/myisam2innodb
Generally, the conversion should go smoothly.

Thread
Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbGirish Talluru21 Sep
  • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald21 Sep
    • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbGirish Talluru21 Sep
      • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald21 Sep
        • RE: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbRick James21 Sep
          • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald22 Sep
  • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbBenoit St-Jean21 Sep