List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benoit St-Jean Date:September 21 2012 1:39pm
Subject:Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to Innodb
View as plain text
On 21/09/2012 9:26 AM, Girish Talluru wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have requirement to change my production database tables which are using
> myISAM and now bcoz of some changes we have to move to Innodb.
>
> Can anyone suggest how the plan should be and risks involve?
>
> Thanks,
> Girish Talluru

What<s the size of those tables?  What's the possible downtime you can
afford?

Thread
Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbGirish Talluru21 Sep
  • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald21 Sep
    • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbGirish Talluru21 Sep
      • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald21 Sep
        • RE: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbRick James21 Sep
          • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald22 Sep
  • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbBenoit St-Jean21 Sep