List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Girish Talluru Date:September 21 2012 1:26pm
Subject:Risks involved in MyISAM to Innodb
View as plain text
Hi Guys,

I have requirement to change my production database tables which are using
myISAM and now bcoz of some changes we have to move to Innodb.

Can anyone suggest how the plan should be and risks involve?

Thanks,
Girish Talluru

Thread
Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbGirish Talluru21 Sep
  • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald21 Sep
    • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbGirish Talluru21 Sep
      • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald21 Sep
        • RE: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbRick James21 Sep
          • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbReindl Harald22 Sep
  • Re: Risks involved in MyISAM to InnodbBenoit St-Jean21 Sep