List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Simon K Date:September 20 2012 5:14pm
Subject:mysql is eating up lot of CPU and memory
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am using HP-UX box.

I am having problem with mysqld daemon , it is eating too much of processor and memory .
Are there any kernel tweaks for memory and processor i need to do to get mysql to run ?
And it is taking too much time to run the queries on HP-UX box .

Did anyone faced this kind of problem ? Please help me to sort this out.

Thanks & Regards,
Simon
Thread
mysql is eating up lot of CPU and memorySimon K20 Sep
  • Re: mysql is eating up lot of CPU and memoryAndrew Moore20 Sep
  • RE: mysql is eating up lot of CPU and memoryRick James20 Sep