List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:September 19 2012 8:44pm
Subject:RE: InnoDB vs. other storage engines
View as plain text
No flames from me; I stay out of that religious war.  However, the general consensus is to
move to InnoDB.  So, here are the gotchas.  Most are non-issues; a few might bite you, but
can probably be dealt with:

http://mysql.rjweb.org/doc.php/myisam2innodb

Thread
InnoDB vs. other storage enginesMark Haney19 Sep
  • Re: InnoDB vs. other storage enginesManuel Arostegui19 Sep
    • RE: InnoDB vs. other storage enginesRick James19 Sep
      • RE: InnoDB vs. other storage engineshsv20 Sep
    • Re: InnoDB vs. other storage enginesMichael Widenius22 Sep