List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 3 2000 10:10pm
Subject:Re: samp_db Sample Database
View as plain text
At 10:14 PM -0500 2000-01-02, Hiromichi Watari wrote:
>I am looking for samp_db Sample Database (samp_db.tar.gz)
>in http://www.mysql.com site as described in the book, "MySQL" by DuBois
>
>from New Riders, but I couldn't find it.
>
>Does anybody know where this file may be ? The file is needed for
>the tutorial.

Okay, I've put together the distribution and sent it off to one of
the MySQL Web site maintainers.  It should appear there soon.  In
the meantime, for anyone who wants the distribution immediately,
please mail me directly and I'll send it to you.  The distribution
is a little more than 50K.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread