List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:September 17 2012 7:39pm
Subject:RE: function INTERVAL in view
View as plain text

It is also a function:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/comparison-operators.html#function_in
terval

as for why it does that?  I have no idea.

Thread
function INTERVAL in viewhsv17 Sep
  • Re: function INTERVAL in viewPeter Brawley17 Sep
    • RE: function INTERVAL in viewRick James17 Sep
      • RE: function INTERVAL in viewSteven Staples17 Sep
    • Re: function INTERVAL in viewhsv19 Sep