List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:August 30 2012 10:32am
Subject:Warning for ZManda-ZRM users
View as plain text
Yo,

Just a little heads-up in case anyone on the list uses Zmanda ZRM for MySQL: There seems
to be a bug in the cleanup script - I suspect it ignores the per-backupset retention time
and always uses the default one (but that is to be confirmed yet by support).

The particular symptoms I'm seeing, is that I've lost all my archives from no-longer
existing hosts. All hosts that are still being backed up are fine, but the old archives
are irrevocably lost, with the exception of the one host that hasn't been disabled long
enough to completely vanish.

I have of course entered a critical bug with support, and am looking forward to working
with them to get this fixed.

/johan

--

What's tiny and yellow and very, very dangerous?
A canary with the root password.

Thread
Warning for ZManda-ZRM usersJohan De Meersman30 Aug
  • Re: Warning for ZManda-ZRM usersJohan De Meersman30 Aug