List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:August 24 2012 9:53pm
Subject:RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?
View as plain text
It's the sequence that is tricky.
1. STOP SLAVE
2. CHANGE MASTER
3. START SLAVE
Do it wrong, and you miss or duplicate replication stuff that happens between #1 and #2.
Could you please lay out the precise steps, so that I can understand how un-tricky it can
be.

Thread
Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Richard Reina24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
    • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
      • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
        • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
          • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Mihail Manolov24 Aug