List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:August 24 2012 9:43pm
Subject:Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?
View as plain text
what would be tricky?

remove all relay-logs, remove master.info adn that was it
done this many times in the last years and it takes 30 seconds
if you are fast enough to type the slave-commands

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm

Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Richard Reina24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
    • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
      • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
        • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
          • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Mihail Manolov24 Aug