List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:August 24 2012 9:35pm
Subject:RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?
View as plain text
Pointing the other slave to the new master is a bit tricky.

Thread
Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Richard Reina24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
    • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
      • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
        • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
          • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Mihail Manolov24 Aug