List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:August 24 2012 3:28pm
Subject:Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?
View as plain text

Am 24.08.2012 17:25, schrieb Richard Reina:
> I have a couple of mysql database slaves and would like to make one of them
> be a master as well so that I can set another machine to replicate from it.
> Can anyone tell me how I should go about it or know of any howtos for this
> specific task?

add the same master-conig lines as you did on the other master

there is no magic, master-configurazion does not have
any impact to slave-operation and vice versa

Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Richard Reina24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
    • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
      • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
        • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
          • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Mihail Manolov24 Aug