List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:August 24 2012 3:25pm
Subject:Replication question: How to make a slave a master?
View as plain text
I have a couple of mysql database slaves and would like to make one of them
be a master as well so that I can set another machine to replicate from it.
Can anyone tell me how I should go about it or know of any howtos for this
specific task?

Thanks,

Richard

Thread
Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Richard Reina24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
    • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
      • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
        • RE: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Rick James24 Aug
          • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Reindl Harald24 Aug
  • Re: Replication question: How to make a slave a master?Mihail Manolov24 Aug