List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Garot Conklin Date:August 23 2012 7:14pm
Subject:Re: Machine Learning
View as plain text
That is in fact a very interesting approach... I like it very much.  Any
architectural thoughts on an auto-population attempt? Odly I have not created a db like
this before, not from this large of an import anyway... Please share some thoughts there
and I will get that rolling... seems that if we can get something physical going I would
like to offer it up as a sandbox to all those interested.  I have a few X336's lying
around my house just collecting dust, they would be a great testing environment for all to
work on.

garotconklin@stripped