List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ignacio Ocampo Date:August 22 2012 2:17pm
Subject:Re: user accounts using Active Directory
View as plain text
Hi Aastha,

I think that you can develop a Plugin to do it.

Recently, I post a plugin that allow authenticate users through LDAP Server

More info about MySQL Authentication Plugins:

You can build your own plugin with your needs.

Best regards.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Aastha <aastha3@stripped> wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to create users and give access to different schema within the
> database.
> I also want to give them selective privileges to access the table in
> different schema.
> One way is to create users in MySQL and then grant with privileges.
> Is there any way to give them access to MySQL database and the tables
> within the schema using active directory.
> Also. is there a way to create group of privileges and assign users to the
> group required.
> Thanks,
> Aastha Gupta

Ignacio Ocampo Millán

user accounts using Active DirectoryAastha22 Aug
  • Re: user accounts using Active DirectoryIgnacio Ocampo22 Aug