List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:August 21 2012 12:41pm
Subject:RE: Machine Learning
View as plain text
Forgive my flawed human intervention into the flawlessly scheduled and impeccably managed
operational tasks performed by the 'perfect machine'
 I guess its time for another 'stress pill'

Martin

> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 04:40:49 -0500
> From: michael@stripped
> To: mysql@stripped
> Subject: Re: Machine Learning
>
> I think it was the HAL-9000 in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey
>

> On 08/20/2012 06:25 PM, Martin Gainty wrote:
> > When I hear 'AI' I always imagine theres a HAL 9001 behind the scenes that is
> running the show constantly admonishing its creator to "take another stress pill"
> >
> > Sounds like a fun project
> >
> > Keep us apprised,
> > Martin Gainty
> > Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de
> confidentialité
> >
> > Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger
> sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung oder
> Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem Austausch von
> Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten
> Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.
> > Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous
> n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que
> pour satisfaire informez l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non
> autorisée ou la copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information
> seulement et n'aura pas n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant
> donné que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation,
> nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.
> >

> > Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:50:04 -0700
> > From: garotconklin@stripped
> > Subject: Re: Machine Learning
> > To: webmaster@stripped; mgainty@stripped; mysql@stripped
> >
> > Ya the idea is not anything new, but must be apparently quit difficult or not a
> priority as I have yet to find it already implemented anywhere... Far be it from me to not
> make some attempt here anyway...
> > I am creating a fully automated framework from which a distributed
> infrastructure can be maintained.  I have been writing automation scripts/code for some
> time now and the logical progression is to embark on a full concept of systems health auto
> remediation.  I have numerous "monitoring" solutions under my control however none that
> properly
> >   (in my opinion) implements any real learning algorithms from which to draw
> even a minimalists view of automation.  I like mySQL therefor began thinking about
> creating the aspects (lobes) of the "brain" as a relational database(s).  So this is only
> one facet of what I am trying to do, however leveraging a full command set of shell
> utilities/commands/programs seemed to be a good starting point before I get into the
> "hard" stuff !
> >
> > -Garot
> >   garotconklin@stripped

Machine LearningGarot Conklin19 Aug
  • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty19 Aug
Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin20 Aug
  • RE: Machine Learningwebmaster20 Aug
Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin20 Aug
  • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty20 Aug
    • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin20 Aug
    • RE: Machine Learningwebmaster20 Aug
      • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin20 Aug
        • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty20 Aug
          • Re: Machine LearningMichael21 Aug
            • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty21 Aug
              • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin21 Aug
          • RE: Machine Learningwebmaster21 Aug
            • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin21 Aug
              • RE: Machine Learningwebmaster21 Aug
                • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty21 Aug
                • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty21 Aug
                • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty21 Aug
                • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin21 Aug
                  • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin21 Aug
                    • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin22 Aug
                      • Re: Machine Learningshawn wilson23 Aug
RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty23 Aug
  • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin23 Aug
    • RE: Machine Learningwebmaster24 Aug
      • RE: Machine LearningMartin Gainty24 Aug
      • Re: Machine LearningGarot Conklin24 Aug