List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:August 21 2012 12:24am
Subject:RE: MySQL LDAP Authentication Plugin - Full example with source code
View as plain text
Does that depend on mysql running as "root" in order to see /etc/shadow (or whatever)?

If so, that is too big a security hole to do.

Thread
MySQL LDAP Authentication Plugin - Full example with source codeIgnacio Ocampo12 Aug
  • RE: MySQL LDAP Authentication Plugin - Full example with source codeRick James21 Aug
    • Re: MySQL LDAP Authentication Plugin - Full example with source codeIgnacio Ocampo21 Aug