List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Garot Conklin Date:August 20 2012 8:50pm
Subject:Re: Machine Learning
View as plain text
Ya the idea is not anything new, but must be apparently quit difficult or not a priority
as I have yet to find it already implemented anywhere... Far be it from me to not make
some attempt here anyway...

I am creating a fully automated framework from which a distributed infrastructure can be
maintained.  I have been writing automation scripts/code for some time now and the
logical progression is to embark on a full concept of systems health auto
remediation.  I have numerous "monitoring" solutions under my control however none
that properly (in my opinion) implements any real learning algorithms from which to draw
even a minimalists view of automation.  I like mySQL therefor began thinking about
creating the aspects (lobes) of the "brain" as a relational database(s).  So this is
only one facet of what I am trying to do, however leveraging a full command set of shell
utilities/commands/programs seemed to be a good starting point before I get into the
"hard" stuff !

-Garot

garotconklin@stripped