List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:August 20 2012 6:23pm
Subject:RE: Machine Learning
View as plain text

From: garotconklin@stripped
To: webmaster@stripped; mgainty@stripped; mysql@stripped

My initial thought was to propagate the db with everything and allow the algorithm to then
begin to determin trends/patterns
MG>which trends or patterns will you be modelling?

and begin either an indexing methodology
MG>which indexes are you considering: Unique index, primary index or foreign index?

additional table/db creation process or both to further optimize the calls being made
MG>optimize based on execution time or diskspace allocated, EliminatingFTS or some
> other criteria?
MG>https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/optimization.html

 and build in some internal levels of redundancy.
MG>what about replication
MG>http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/replication.html

 I am actually approaching this with some degree of biological conception in the
multipathing within our own brains however until I have something up and running under
some substantial load however I may not get a complete picture.

Thanks,

Garot

Interesting
Martin