List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thufir Date:August 13 2012 11:56pm
Subject:javax.mail.Message
View as plain text
I'm using the GNU NNTP API to connect to a NNTP server, leafnode,
running on localhost.  This API uses javax.mail.Message and there's no
convenient way to lookup a specific Message without opening a Folder and
searching through the messages, which is fine for a small number of
articles, but not for a large number of articles.

Which leads me to the bad idea of persisting javax.mail.Message objects
to database.  A typical header looks like so: