List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Perrin Harkins Date:August 8 2012 5:28pm
Subject:Re: trouble with perl
View as plain text
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Elim Qiu <elim.qiu@stripped> wrote:
> But when I use browser for the system testing (perl_test.cgi and forum.pl),
> both report me that DBD:mysql is not installed (or not available)

It's possible that DBD::mysql is installed in a place where it's not
in the library path for your CGI script, or that you have more than
one Perl installed on your system.

I'd suggest you get some help either from the group that makes mwforum
or on the Perl Beginner's list, since this is not a MySQL issue.  The
Perl Beginners list is here: http://lists.perl.org/list/beginners.html

- Perrin
Thread
trouble with perlElim Qiu6 Aug
  • RE: trouble with perlBenjamin Stillman7 Aug
    • Re: trouble with perlElim Qiu7 Aug
  • Re: trouble with perlPerrin Harkins7 Aug
    • Re: trouble with perlElim Qiu8 Aug
      • Re: trouble with perlPerrin Harkins8 Aug
RE: trouble with perlMartin Gainty8 Aug
  • RE: trouble with perlDaWiz9 Aug