List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:August 8 2012 1:39pm
Subject: RE: UDF writing to unix socket - segfaults?
View as plain text
Martin Gainty wrote:

> assuming you worked out the access to network by your code permissions

When I open the unix socket, I give it 0777.

> that means memory heap or stack is being overrun...you would be well
> advised to download the connect() and sendto() code from the OS vendor

I'm running on Linux, so that is glibc - they work fine in a lot of
other code. I find it hard to suspect those two.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.0°C)

Thread
UDF writing to unix socket - segfaults?Per Jessen8 Aug
  • RE: UDF writing to unix socket - segfaults?Martin Gainty8 Aug
  • RE: UDF writing to unix socket - segfaults?Per Jessen8 Aug