List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elim Qiu Date:August 2 2012 4:55pm
Subject:manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on mac
View as plain text
I don't really know how to use those files and so like to know how to
stop populating them. or at least control the number and size of them.

I'm running os x 10.6.8, mysql Server version: 5.1.61-log MySQL
Community Server (GPL)

I tried comment out the line "log-bin=mysql-bin" and those
mysql-bin.xxxxxx files in the data directory. It causes mysql server
starting failure.

So what's advise here? Thanks
Thread
manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macElim Qiu2 Aug
  • Re: manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macRik Wasmus2 Aug
    • Re: manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macRik Wasmus2 Aug
      • Re: manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macVikas Shukla2 Aug
        • Re: manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macElim Qiu2 Aug
          • Re: manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macRik Wasmus3 Aug
  • RE: manage mysql-bin.xxxxxx files on macRick James2 Aug