List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 2 2012 11:51am
Subject:Re: create roles/groups in MYSQL
View as plain text

> There's nothing built in but if you want explore this it is an extension
>
> http://www.securich.com/

That seems like a nice extension.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> On 1 Aug 2012 21:56, "Aastha" <aastha3@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have 10 different users and i have to give different accesses to
>> different tables.
>> Is it possible to create a groups with different set of access rights on
>> different tables.
>>
>> I know there are ROLES and PROFILES in Oracle. Is there something similar
>> in MySQL.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Aastha Gupta

Thread
create roles/groups in MYSQLAastha1 Aug
  • RE: create roles/groups in MYSQLRick James1 Aug
  • Re: create roles/groups in MYSQLAndrew Moore2 Aug
  • Re: create roles/groups in MYSQLMartijn Tonies2 Aug