List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:August 1 2012 8:10pm
Subject:RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?
View as plain text
BEGIN;
UPDATE Inno_tbl SET x = 100;
INSERT INTO Myisam_tbl SELECT x FROM Inno_tbl;
UPDATE Inno_tbl SET x = 200;
INSERT INTO Myisam_tbl SELECT x FROM Inno_tbl;
COMMIT;

To get the right values in Myisam_tbl, the transacted and non-transacted commands must be
interleaved.  (I am assuming SBR, not RBR.)

Thread
How often the slave to pull data from master?Zhigang Zhang26 Jul
  • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Johan De Meersman26 Jul
  • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Keith Murphy26 Jul
    • RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?Rick James26 Jul
      • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Shawn Green26 Jul
        • RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?Zhigang Zhang29 Jul
          • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Reindl Harald29 Jul
          • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Shawn Green30 Jul
            • RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?David Lerer30 Jul
              • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Shawn Green30 Jul
                • RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?David Lerer31 Jul
                • RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?Rick James1 Aug
                  • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Shawn Green1 Aug
                    • RE: How often the slave to pull data from master?Rick James1 Aug
  • Re: How often the slave to pull data from master?Keith Murphy29 Jul