Thanks Dhaval.  Putting the join condition before INTO outfile doesn't seem to work, either.

When I try to use the same outfile name 'test123.csv' I get Error Code: 1086 File 'test123.csv' already exists.  But then when I try to find the csv file on my computer, there is a folder with that name, but weird files in it, none of which are a csv-- and certainly not in the location that I thought it would be (the same directory that the .sql query is in).  Additionally, when I try to identify a different path, such as 'C:\\' etc, I get an error.  This error is: Error Code: 1. Can't create/write to file "C:\test123.csv"(Errocde: 2).

I tried running the query outputting to a different named .csv file, but it is still just "running..." and seems like it was like yesterday where after 10 minutes I will get the Error that the MySQL connection was lost.

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?