List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:July 25 2012 6:22pm
Subject:Strange Replication Behavior
View as plain text
I am trying to setup a new slave server and when I go to the master to
copy over master master.info and relay-log.info they seem to be
missing? Not in /var/lib/mysql  and could not find it with #: find /
-name master.info
The master server has been setup for years and already has three
slaves replicating from it so I cannot understand how this is
possible.  When I do the query > show master status

I get mysql_master_log.000123 | 755522343

Anyone have any idea as to what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Richard
Thread
Strange Replication BehaviorRichard Reina25 Jul
  • Re: Strange Replication BehaviorCarl Kabbe25 Jul
    • RE: Strange Replication BehaviorRick James2 Aug