List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:July 20 2012 9:51am
Subject:Re: Disable DB without deleting data
View as plain text

Am 20.07.2012 11:20, schrieb Johan De Meersman:

> [...]

my reply was to "Something like moving the databases subdirectory to a different
directory"

surely, you can rename the database
but if you want to move it to another mount-point you are lost with innodb

Disable DB without deleting dataKirk Hoganson19 Jul
  • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataReindl Harald19 Jul
    • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataJohan De Meersman20 Jul
      • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataReindl Harald20 Jul
        • RE: Disable DB without deleting dataRick James20 Jul
          • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataReindl Harald20 Jul
          • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataKirk Hoganson20 Jul
            • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataReindl Harald20 Jul
              • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataAndrew Moore20 Jul
  • Re: Disable DB without deleting dataAndrew Moore19 Jul