List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred G Date:July 19 2012 8:42pm
Subject:Reading in NA's into a column with Decimal datatype
View as plain text
Hi guys--

I am having some trouble importing a csv file correctly as a table in my
new database.  In particular, there are 4 NA's in a column with 10,000+
other rows that have decimal values for that column.

How can I get MySQL to read in these "NA's" as some sort of null that is
accepted by the decimal datatype? I've read a few posts about this already,
but nothing has worked for me yet...

Much thanks in advance.

Thread
Reading in NA's into a column with Decimal datatypeFred G19 Jul
  • RE: Reading in NA's into a column with Decimal datatypeRick James19 Jul