List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:July 18 2012 2:45pm
Subject:Re: Off-topic: Linux Bier Wanderung
View as plain text
At 06:34 AM 7/18/2012, Johan De Meersman wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>Apologies for this mostly-off-topic mail, but I would like to draw
>interested parties' attention to the yearly Linux Bier Wanderung -
>the Linux Beer Hike - that I'm helping organise this year in
>Diksmuide, Belgium :-)
>
>In brief, it's more of a holiday than it is a convention, with
>friendly people, interesting places and most of all lots of good beer :-)
>
>Have a look at http://lbw2012.tuxera.be if you're interested, and
>feel free to poke me off-list with any questions you might have.
>
>Thanks,
>Johan

Johan,
       First of all, thank you for inviting everyone on the MySQL
list over to the Linux Beer Hike for free beer.  I'm sure many
thousands of us will take you up on your most generous offer so make
sure you have enough seating to accommodate everyone. MySQL'ers are a
very thirsty lot  and we will be toasting "Johan De Meersman" until
the wee hours of the morning.

See you there!

Mike

Thread
Off-topic: Linux Bier WanderungJohan De Meersman18 Jul
  • Re: Off-topic: Linux Bier Wanderungmos18 Jul