List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:July 18 2012 11:34am
Subject:Off-topic: Linux Bier Wanderung
View as plain text
Hey all,

Apologies for this mostly-off-topic mail, but I would like to draw interested parties'
attention to the yearly Linux Bier Wanderung - the Linux Beer Hike - that I'm helping
organise this year in Diksmuide, Belgium :-)

In brief, it's more of a holiday than it is a convention, with friendly people,
interesting places and most of all lots of good beer :-)

Have a look at http://lbw2012.tuxera.be if you're interested, and feel free to poke me
off-list with any questions you might have.

Thanks,
Johan

--

Linux Bier Wanderung 2012, now also available in Belgium!
August, 12 to 19, Diksmuide, Belgium - http://lbw2012.tuxera.be

Thread
Off-topic: Linux Bier WanderungJohan De Meersman18 Jul
  • Re: Off-topic: Linux Bier Wanderungmos18 Jul