List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:July 18 2012 11:24am
Subject:Re: Looking for consultant
View as plain text
Would you consider a service like www.xeround.com?

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 17, 2012, at 7:23 PM, Carl Kabbe <carl@stripped> wrote:

> On Monday, I asked if there were consultants out there who could help set up an NDB
> high availability system.  As I compared our needs to NDB, it became obvious that NDB was
> not the answer and more obvious that simply adding high availability processes to our
> existing Innodb system was.
>
> So, I am back asking if there are consultants lurking on this list that could help
> with this project.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl

Looking for consultantCarl Kabbe18 Jul
  • Re: Looking for consultantJohnny Withers18 Jul
  • Re: Looking for consultantShawn Green18 Jul
    • Re: Looking for consultantCarl Kabbe18 Jul
      • Re: Looking for consultantAdrian Fita18 Jul
      • Re: Looking for consultantShawn Green18 Jul
      • Re: Looking for consultantAntonis Kopsaftis18 Jul
        • RE: Looking for consultantRick James18 Jul
          • Re: Looking for consultantHoward Hart19 Jul
            • RE: Looking for consultantBenjamin Stillman19 Jul