List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Kabbe Date:July 18 2012 12:22am
Subject:Looking for consultant
View as plain text
On Monday, I asked if there were consultants out there who could help set up an NDB high
availability system.  As I compared our needs to NDB, it became obvious that NDB was not
the answer and more obvious that simply adding high availability processes to our
existing Innodb system was.

So, I am back asking if there are consultants lurking on this list that could help with
this project.

Thanks,

Carl
Thread
Looking for consultantCarl Kabbe18 Jul
  • Re: Looking for consultantJohnny Withers18 Jul
  • Re: Looking for consultantShawn Green18 Jul
    • Re: Looking for consultantCarl Kabbe18 Jul
      • Re: Looking for consultantAdrian Fita18 Jul
      • Re: Looking for consultantShawn Green18 Jul
      • Re: Looking for consultantAntonis Kopsaftis18 Jul
        • RE: Looking for consultantRick James18 Jul
          • Re: Looking for consultantHoward Hart19 Jul
            • RE: Looking for consultantBenjamin Stillman19 Jul