List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J M Date:July 11 2012 2:09pm
Subject:MySQL crashed..
View as plain text
hi all,

  our DB crashed for some reason... any inputs would be greatly appreciated..

120711  8:12:21 - mysqld got signal 11 ;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail.

It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 1650750 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

Thread pointer: 0x2aaafc19ddb0
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
stack_bottom = 0x43705f08 thread_stack 0x40000

Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort.
Query ((nil)): is an invalid pointer
Connection ID (thread ID): 8415116

The manual page at contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.
120711  8:12:22 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Incorrect key file for table
'./mydb/wp_posts.MYI'; try to repair it
120711  8:12:22 [ERROR] Got error 126 when reading table './mydb/wp_posts'

** OS error code 126:  Required key not available

Im using MySQL 5.0

MySQL crashed..J M11 Jul
  • Re: MySQL crashed..J M11 Jul
    • RE: MySQL crashed..Rick James16 Jul