List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:April 23 1999 9:31am
Subject:Secure Connections
View as plain text
We need to be able to implement a secure connection between
our MySQL clients - not necessarily "mysql" - and the MySQL
server.

Section 6.14 of the manual mentions using ssh which would be
ideal as we already use it for secure remote administration,
but does not go into any detail.

Does anyone here have any experience of using MySQL over a
ssh link between Linux and/or Solaris boxes?
If so, we would be grateful for any assistance you might be
able to offer us.

Thanks in anticipation...
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.
Thread