List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Wieland Date:July 2 2012 3:56pm
Subject:PHP/mySQL Developer Partner needed...
View as plain text
Greetings,

I have a site that I am developing and I am looking to partner/
developer with great php/mySQL skills (for share of potential profits)
to assist me in finishing this site. I am looking for someone who can
invest (like myself) their time and skills to complete the site in
exchange for a percentage of profits the site will make. This is a
side project for me, so I am looking for someone who would like to
invest 8-10 hours a week to finish this site. To reiterate, I am
looking for partner to invest their time and skills. I am not looking
to pay someone an hourly wage for the work they do on the site ;-)

If you are interested, please contact me PRIVATELY and include a few
examples of your work (websites,etc...). Thanks.

Don
Thread
PHP/mySQL Developer Partner needed...Don Wieland2 Jul